Ella has turned into a sweet dancer. She has some sweet moves. She gets her feet going really fast and then will go in circles. So funny. She loves music. Stewart was listening to his ipod and Ella insisted that she wanted to listen as well. So he put in the little ear pieces and she just danced and moved her head up and down. Now she thinks that when she puts the computer charger by her ear that she will hear music. I haven't had the heart to break it to her yet:)
Ella has really started saying so many words like, melmo (elmo), volvo, cracker, turtle and many more that I can't think of right now but her vocabulary seems to be expanding everyday. It is so cute to her her say little words. I love it. She has also started to say, "hi dad". I'm not sure why but she seems to like to say it. She is getting her eighth tooth- which has not been so fun for either of us, one day all her teeth will come in. Oh what a glorious day that will be. She no longer walks, she RUNS all over the place and just likes to explore everything. Stewart was laughing the other day because she just walks around looking for what she can do- or should I say un-do next. Ella can be such a ham sometimes, she has started to "fake yawn." That's right, when I say to her "Ella can you yawn," she yawns. Sometimes she even rubs her eyes while she is fake yawning. Crazy girl. Just thought I would update a little on what our little miss Ella has been up to. She is getting so old- it makes me sad. But since she is so bald I still feel like she can pass as a baby for a while longer. But I can put pigtails in her hair now. For Ella, this is a major milestone.
3 comments:
Oh how fun. She just make you laugh all day. Girls are the best. I hope Claire is a girly girl. How sad if she wanted to be a tom boy.
hey! does tomorrow still work for you? i didn't know if you got my last message about it. let me know!
ahhh! that is SO cute!!! You need to take a video of her talking to her baby, i wanna see it! :D
Post a Comment