1.10.2008
Baby for Sale
Just kidding, just kidding. But this has sure been one interesting week. It all started Sunday when I was driving to my friends house to pick up some address's for her baby shower. Ella had been a pill all day and refused to eat anything, but that is somewhat normal. We are driving and I look back just in time to see her throw up all over herself and her car seat. I get her home, bathe her, put her to bed, clean the nasty car seat, and then cancel all my clients for the next day. She wakes up fine, I give her her sippy cup with milk, she chugs the whole thing, I put her in bed with Stewart and I because all she wants to do is cuddle, I then hand her to Stewart and she throws up all over him three times. Yuck. Not to mention she has crazy diarrhea (sorry for the detail) She was fine by Tuesday night but has continued to be so whiny and clingy. Then last night she woke up at 1:30 am and didn't stop until 4:30, she would just cry out every half hour of so. I was getting so frustrated but then this morning I was playing with her and tipped her upside down and saw why she has been acting so dang crazy..... two of her top molar teeth are coming in, along with her top side tooth. Ugh, poor baby. I felt so bad for being frustrated with her. Three teeth at once, now she has a total of ten teeth. She is going to have a full grill soon:) I should say that Ella has been such a good baby that for some people this would probably be nothing. Sometimes I think that we have been too spoiled that we should only have one child:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
eek! that stinks! I think Tom would drop dead if Ains threw up on him three times, lol. 3 teeth! that's crazy. Tho I'm totally with ya on the spoiled, Ains has been so great, why jinx it with having another baby, lol, there's no way i'll get this lucky twice!
This sounds like a fun day . . . Ha.Days like this are draining! You just want to crawl into bed (after a shower) and relax in some quietness.
I need some blogg schooling!!! How do you get a scrapbook page looking background & a custom header. I haven't been able to figure this out. Call me if it is hard to explain in typing #326-7892
Oh, that is horrible and sad at the same time. Poor Stewart. Adam would freak if he was puked on, even if it was baby puke. If there is one thing I am not looking forward to with kids, it would be the cleaning up throw-up. Even though being a nurse, I still gag when I see or have to deal with vomit. Trust me, you never get used to it! On a less disgusting note, hope Ella gets feeling better and all is well with gaining her new teeth.
Post a Comment