Ella now has enough hair for PIGTAILS. Yay!!!! There is not much to work with but I was able to pull it off and I have to say that she look so darling. I love it. My baby girl is growing up. Stewart says she looks so cute with her little pigtails he could just squeeze her. Giving herself kisses in the tub.
Ella's new obsession's of the week: riding on her little car- over and over again. And now for some reason she love's to wear her coat. She will bring it to me ALL the time so I can put it on her.
I love it! That first time you get your girls hair in piggies is a monumental occasion (at least for those of us who have children that we think will be bald forever!). She is SO cute! Just like her adorable mommy!!!!!
6 comments:
OWWW! How cute! My boys would not look cute with pigtails nor would my husband think they were cute. I think they look adorable though.
I love it! That first time you get your girls hair in piggies is a monumental occasion (at least for those of us who have children that we think will be bald forever!). She is SO cute! Just like her adorable mommy!!!!!
so cute!! oh the fun of having a little girl!
what an exciting day!!:) her pigtails are so cute.:)
I remember how Stewart pushes the kids on their cars, if I was Ella I would love the ride too!
so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment