1.26.2008

One little monkey......



Not only does Ella love girl things such as dolls, jewelry, and clothes she also loves to climb on everything. I wonder who she got that from:) She has no fear. The first picture is her on her toy that shoots out balls- she couldn't reach her microphone so she just climbed right up on her toy. Second and third, her crib. I hope I have a good while before she can climb in and out. I don't know if I will get that lucky. Fourth- our end table. To get on that she had to first climb on our basket, then the couch and then our end table. I love her, this age is priceless.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

ahh! thats crazy! i cant believe those crib pics! she is a monkey! An adorable monkey!

Anonymous said...

isn't it crazy how much they can get into? pretty funny too.:) she is getting so big!!

Libby said...

the crib is the best! i am sure you are completely worn out by the end of the day! she sure is cute though! don't you just love that ball popper! aggghhh! jack loves it and fortunately has begun to pickup the balls and put them back in himself...which I am very grateful for!

Unknown said...

This is a fun age. They get smart enough to know when you have left the room and then they can be naughty!

Allred Family said...

Cute Little Monkey!!! They are so much fun when they they start to get into a little trouble. My monkeys know how to get into BIG trouble :) She is So Cute