12.12.2007

Here's to a better Christmas for Ella this year!





Yay for Christmas this year. As you can tell from the pictures, last year was not the best "first" Christmas ever for Ella. We were in the hospital for 5 days over Christmas. She had RSV and a urinary track infection. Yuck. We tried to be festive and decorate but it's still the hospital. This year we are all ready and can't wait for Santa Claus to visit. Although Ella only likes Mr. Clause from a distance. We took her to see Santa, as expected she was not a fan. Mostly screaming and wanting off his lap. I will post the picture soon. So funny. She loves our Christmas decorations and loves to say, "ho,ho,ho." We always go outside to look at our lights because she loves them. I love Christmas time, and I can't believe how much more fun it is with a Ella. I'm sure she won't even care about her presents, but oh well. I am so excited.

5 comments:

anna banana said...

I cant believe how little she was!

Brittney said...

She will be so fun this year. And I am sure that you will enjoy it a little bit more also.

Anonymous said...

i didn't know she was sick last year! how sad!:( yes, this christmas will be better. isn't it fun to see how excited they get about things?!:)

Jamie Lynn said...

That's so cute that you decorated her hospital room. Very sad way to spend Christmas though, I'm glad this year is so much better! She will love it this year and you will make TONS of fun memories!

Kata said...

so sad!! She was teeney!