12.28.2007
A Very Merry Christmas
We had such a great Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we went over to Stewart's family for dinner, it was delicious. We hung out there for a while and were excited when we got a visit from Santa Claus. All the kids were very excited to see him and he handed out candy canes, which was the only thing that Ella was happy about when Santa was there. Maybe next year she will like him. Then we headed over to my mom's and opened our Christmas Eve PJ's and then put Ella to bed. Then we put together her new baby stroller which she loves. Christmas morning came very early, we opened up lots of presents and I had so much fun watching Ella. She was so excited about everything she got. She loved everything. She even got a Winnie the Pooh- she is obsessed and has liked him forever so I finally got her one. Then we had a yummy breakfast, talked to Stewart's brother Andrew who is on a mission, visited with Stewart's family some more, played wii all day long, and even had a sweet football game outside. It was two hand touch so we all survived- although I bit the dust and now I am all scratched up with some bruises but it was a great time. Everyone but my mom and of course Ella played because they were getting dinner ready- which was also very yummy. We were sad when the day came to and end, it was a very Merry Christmas. We love our family very much and had so much fun with the. I hope you all had a great Christmas:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hey! the 9th would work out best for me. i just need to make sure i can get a babysitter for andrew.:) i'll try to figure it out this weekend.
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It was great here too. I bet it was so fun to watch the excitement in Ella's eyes.
Post a Comment