12.23.2007

Gingerbread Cookies




So the first picture has nothing to do with cookies but I thought it was so funny. She was mad for no reason really, I think just because we wanted to take her picture. Anyway, I made Stewart make gingerbread cookies with me yesterday and we had so much fun. We listened to Christmas music and seriously had such a fun time. We were being so dumb and laughing so hard, it was a great. Nobody wanted to help make the cookies but when it came time to decorating everyone was in. We made them at Stewart's moms so his little brothers helped decorate them. They turned out delicious and it was fun to do right before Christmas. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

4 comments:

Libby said...

looks like fun! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

how fun! did you guys have a good christmas?

hey. i will be in town the 8th-14th of january. i was going to email you about getting my haircut but i can't find your email address..?

anna banana said...

i love the ella mad face!

anna banana said...

i love the ella mad face!