5.02.2012

Seven years

Stewart and I celebrated our seven year anniversary at the end of December. I can't believe how the years fly by. It has been a wonderful seven years and I am so grateful for Stewart and how hard he works for us, and how he loves me and the kids. 
We went to our favorite restaurant at the Paris. Mona mi Gabi, if you haven't had it, go. And do yourself a favor, get the baked cheese as an appetizer:)
Picking up treats:))
My mom watched the kids and we stayed the night at a hotel and relaxed and tried to sleep in. It doesn't seem to work like it did before kids. 8am is totally sleeping in late:)

 Love this guy


The next morning we decided to go shooting. Stewart has been begging me to go and I gave in. We had a great time and took Ella along with Scott and Alexander.

 Ella wasn't too sure about it at first but decided to give it a try. She thought it was great fun.
 Stew's face cracks me up in this picture.
 Such a good daddy

 Don't mess with us

Ella's face cracks me up in this picture

No comments: