On the way to the cabin Luke had a blow out. Therefore had no pants at dinner, which was pretty embarrassing since it was freezing outside. I got some crazy looks, but who wants to sit in nasty pants.
In February we headed up to Brian Head with our friends and had a great time. It is always nice to relax, lets the kids play, eat and just hang out. We went with the Davidson's, Compton's, Patrick, Chris and Andrea.
Patrick and Stewart. Just like the good ole days
Luke wasn't too sure about the snow. It didn't help he refused to wear gloves.
These girls love the snow
Ella is a dare devil sledding. She headed down the hill so fast and by the time I could get to her I thought she would be freaking out but when she saw me I just got a big smile and a thumbs up
She is more excited to snowboard than she looks.
She did great and seriously loved it. I was so proud of her, she even went on the ski lift and didn't want much help from Stewart.
She got a little bored and decided to do some snow angels
We hit up the tubing hill, which is always a great time. Ella likes to race us all down the hill.
No gloves
I adore this little boy
Second day of snowboarding
How cute is she?
























1 comment:
Wish we could have come! We sure missed the cabin this winter.
Post a Comment