5.07.2012

Instagram

Instagram has taken over my life. I swear I never carry a real camera these day. Only my iphone. Here is a look thru my instagramed  pics. I think these pictures are from January and February.

This is what I will be calling a insta dump:)

 We love sherbet 
 Shark Reef

 Not a instagramed one but cute non the less. Luke getting a little trim




 They get their love of cookie dough from dad....
 Who is also a great babysitter.
 Ella could color for hours, no joke.

 See, Stew watches Luke really well


 Children's museum




 Love Ella's peace sign


 Luke thinks the iPad is his
 We let Ella stay up late sometimes. We play games and watch movies
 Ella was sick and missed a few eeeks in primary. Her class made her these cards and her awesome teacher brought them over. She felt very loved.

 On a date with my girl
 We love the park


2 comments:

anna banana said...

Love your views through instagram!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

so cute love insta :)