1.19.2012

Yummy!!


What would I do without the Internet?!?! Seriously, I find all my good recipes on there. I am going to start posting some of my favorite ones I have found, starting with this delicious salad. I found it a few months ago and have made it a few times. I made it today and could eat every last bit! Try it, I dare you. You won't be sorry, and your kids probably won't eat it but oh well:)

I got everything all chopped up while Ella was at school and now it is sitting in my fridge waiting to be mixed up and devoured by me, and hopefully Stewart. Probably won't even try and make the kids eat it.

Head on over to this website- I get so many good recipes from her:) 

The fresh ingredients I chopped up. Is it sad that I would take fresh veggies over fruit?!?