3.15.2012

Christmas Festivities

Yes, your read the title correctly! I am now just getting around to posting about Christmas. Since this is our family journal I couldn't just skip by it.  So here is an over view of all of our Christmas festivities in the month of December.....

 Sledding up at Mt. Charleston
 Don't let Luke's face fool you. He wasn't too sure about the snow, as you can see in the very first picture.
 We took a day trip with my family to St George to get some cute Christmas decorations. Ella ans I were bored, can you tell?!?!

 I feel like this fits my children
 We made lots of forts and watched all our favorite Christmas movies
 Stewart and I got an afternoon to do some Christmas shopping
 We made Kathryn's famous gingerbread cookies that are to die for. They have become a tradition that we love to do.


 Obviously the kids love to decorate cookies


 We made gingerbread houses

 We saw Santa Claus
 We weet to the Magical forrest. This was our first year taking the kids and they loved it.




Ella in a fire truck they had for the kids to explore:)

3 comments:

kyland ericka allyson ruby stella ❤ said...

I just adore the picture of you and stewart Christmas shopping! And next christmas I'm coming for some gingerbread cookies!!

carly said...

Your kids are so cute! i can't believe how big they are getting! :)

anna banana said...

Christmas is so fun! Lets go back and do it again!