1.16.2012

Part 4: Nassau and Castaway Cay

CASTAWAY CAY
 We spent a day on Disney's private island. It was A-MAZING! 
 Playing in the sand, and then Luke decided he wasn't a fan after he face planted it.

 It was gorgeous
 The two adorable babies


 No big deal just eating some sand
 Castaway Cay- view from our room
 This kids can play for hours with any ball
 My adorable babies
 My little cutie finally getting her hair braided. She asked forever then I finally let her and she was in heaven 
 My boys
 Me and my favorite girl
 The characters were all around in their swimming suits
 Poor Ella. She made the most of this day but was miserable. She had a high fever and I finally put together she probably had a urinary track infection. Thank goodness they have a little health clinic on the boat. I felt terrible for her. Through it all, she still had fun at the beach.



Nassau, Bahamas
Stewart just can't help from climbing on thing, I wonder where Luke got it!

 We took the kids off the boat and did a little exploring in Nassau. Halfway through the day we took them back to the room to put them down for naps and headed back out to do a little more exploring.


 Oh man, this girl is just to darn cute. She got the cutest little purse at the market. Her favorite princess is Snow White.
 Flirting with the locals
What a great family picture
                                                                  The market: aka tourist trap:)
Nassau had a really cool little pirate museum 




 We are pretty scary, watch out.
Alexander made himself at home in the museum and climbed onto the ship


 Off exploring Nassau and our awesome boat behind us
 Exploring childless


The flight home:
After a solid week of hardly any naps and constantly going I was worried about the flight home. Over tired kids can be very irrational. But we lucked out and they slept the whole flight. It was a MIRACLE. I think we wore them out. I, too was beat. It was well worth it and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 

2 comments:

anna banana said...

Wish my kids had slept the whole way home...

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

So jealous of your amazing trip :) love all of the pics, looks like you guys had the time of your life