This happens to be on my favorite Sunday's all year.
The Primary Program.
Always Adorable.
Ella had a little part and after last year, she burst into tears when it came time to do her part, I wasn't holding my breath. She gets so nervous talking in front of large crowds, but I can't blame her. I don't even like to do that.
I am happy to report this year was much different. She walked right up and did her part perfectly. I was so proud of her. I love the little voices over the pulpit. I wanted to squeeze her right then and there. Luke sat on the bench the whole time yelling her name until Stewart finally had to take him out.
She smiled and waved to us the whole time, and blew a few kisses too.
She asked to wear these glasses to the program.
Grammy and Ashlyn came too!
I wanted a picture of just the kids but Luke kept running out, so Stewart had to hold him in it. As you can see, he is trying to get away so he can run off and throw more rocks.

2 comments:
she did such a great job on her part and i am so glad that she got up there and did it this year :)
Nice job Ella! Isn't it amazing how grown up they are becoming!
Post a Comment