Dorothy!!
Pinocchio!!
Why don't i have my five year olds eye lashes???
"I'm a real boy." A HUGE thanks to Alexis at PERSIA LOU. You saved my life and created just what I had in mind. I seriously loved their costumes this year.
Kyle scared Ella by jumping out from behind a tree.
Passing out candy at the trunk or treat.
Luke thought it was awesome that everyone was handing him candy. He also got so many compliments on his costume. Thanks Lexi.
After the trunk or treat we did REAL trick or treating. It is my favorite. It was so cute this year, Ella just kept saying, "I love this, it is so fun." As she ran from house to house. It was magical, and it brought me back to when I was a kid. It was just so fun to see how excited she was. I just loved every minute of it. I love my little ones and all the joys they bring. Holiday are 10x better when you have kids.
Just waiting.
At the end of the night. Luke was slightly frazzled. He also had a death grip on his suckers, he knew we would be confiscating them.
The only picture of these crazies that we could get.
Slightly better with Nolan
These could couldn't be any cuter.















5 comments:
Could those costumes be any more cute?! Love!!!
You have had a busy month. Cute costumes. Looks like Disney Land was a lot of fun as well. I can't believe Ella is as old as she is. Crazy.
i agree it is so much better when you have kids haha love the cute costumes
Love both their costume!
That pinnochio costume has got to be the cutest thing! I might have to steal that idea some time! Darling kids!
Post a Comment