11.04.2011

Happy 5th Birthday Ella

Happy Birthday Ella Hazel!
(Luke had to get in on some of the action)

Ella had a great birthday this year. She only gets a friends birthday party every other year, and this year it was princess themed. Surprising, no! We decided to have it at her little dance studio. Everything turned out so cute and she was beaming all day. I let her invite a few friends and it was just so cute. 
This is how her party went down:
Glitter make up
dance lesson
story time
dress up
tea party
cake
presents

Her cakes she was dying to have. She spotted them at the store a few months ago and never forgot about them. 
Story time
These little girls couldn't be any cuter


She was so excited for presents
Tea party time

Her cute little friends. 



The actual birthday:
We wanted to sing to her on her actual birthday, so we settled for doughnuts since her party was the next day. How cute is that girl?? I just love her.
(Grandpa and Grandma Christensen)
We went to dinner at the place Ella decided on, Olive garden (her fav.)


I got to spend one on one time with the birthday girl during the day. Thanks to my mom who kept Luke. For the last three months Ella has been asking for a build a bear. I told her she could get one when her birthday rolled around and she got some money. Thinking she would forget. She didn't. So off we went. She had so much fun picking everything out. It was so cute to watch her and see how excited she was. She has been waiting to turn five and was extremely excited.
Getting Heart Rose ( her bear's name) all dressed.
She carried her all around the mall and was darling.

Grammy surprised Ella the morning of her birthday with flowers and balloon's. Ella loves, loves flowers and was over the moon when she saw Grammy. 

My sweet big brown eyed girl,
I am so grateful to you and that you made me a mother five years ago. I remember the day you were born and your dad and I just couldn't get over how cute you were. We just kept saying over and over again, "man, she is so cute." You have always been such a good little girl. You have such an even temperament and for that I am thankful. I always tell you Dad that you are the perfect child. And them more time passes the more i think that is true. You have always listened so well and you are so good to you little brother. You love all things girl.
You love to color and draw
You love to sing
You love to make up games and play
You love playing with your dad
You love flowers and are always wanting to buy or pick some. 
All you teachers (school and church) always talk about how smart and well behaved you are.
You love to dance and have family dance parties
You love family hugs
You love book
You love dance class.... 
and the list could go on and on.
You started pre-school again this year and love it. Although it has been pretty much just a review for you. You have started reading your little books and I am amazed at how fast you learn. You also started taking piano lessons a few months ago and have done wonderful. You already know more than me. My little bugs, I love you so much. I love you huge brown eyes and adorable smile. Thank you for being part of our family.

1 comment:

anna banana said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous Ella! Prince Jake wishes he could have attended!