4.14.2009

Hawaii 2009: Maunawili Falls



Stewart and I were lucky enough to be able to go to Hawaii for spring break. All by ourselves. Awesome. We had a blast, and I learned that neither one of us can just sit and relax. We were so busy the entire trip. We have tons of pictures so I am just going to post one by one of our activities.

We went on this amazing hike. It was gorgeous. I was so amazed the whole time at how beautiful it was. It was so green and it led to these cold pools that had a 40-45 foot cliff to jump of. I have to say I chickened out. I t didn't look bad from the bottom but being on top was totally different and I just kept thinking of how I like the ability to walk around and use my legs. Anyway.... it was so much fun. I love hiking and it was wonderful to have such great scenery.

A HUGE thanks to my mom who had Ella the 5 days and Kathryn who had her the last two. She loves her Grammy and Grandma and had a great time and was very well taken care of.








3 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

EXTREMELY JEALOUS!! How beautiful! Glad you got to get away!!

Emily Harkness said...

Oh my BEAUTIFUL pictures. That really looks like a dream. I too am jealous...But I am glad you got to go. It looks like a great time!

anna banana said...

You guys look so cute! Cant wait to see more!