2.01.2009
BOWLING
FRIDAY night we went bowling. It was the end of a very long, long week. Stewart had a BIG PROJECT at school and was gone till two am most of the week. I am so over school and I'm not even in school. I can only IMAGINE how he feels. So we were all pretty grumpy by Friday night. Ella missed her Daddy big time so we just wanted to hang out and spend time as a family. We had a great time bowling, and I kicked Stewart's butt:) Ella was only interested for a little bit and was playing and dancing next to us most the time. It was pretty empty so that was nice. Ella also decided she wanted to be the photographer that night so I'm sure you can tell what pictures she took:) We had a BLAST!!!! Ella was being so crazy. We decided to go to a movie after and took our chances bringing Ella. She was so good..... just give her a little popcorn and candy and she will sit and watch for a long time. She let out this huge FART right in the middle of the movie and Stewart and I died laughing. We had a really fun night:)












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the way you typed everything out..how fun!
Fun times!
Post a Comment