My little cutie with the three things she loves, her swaddle (blanket), her books, and her baby. We call her blanket swaddle because she loved being swaddled, probably until six months. Seriously her favorite thing of all time, she takes it everywhere. You can see be the picture how much she loves swaddle. She also LOVES books. Can't get enough them. I read to her what seems like a hundred books everyday, so the other morning I was getting ready and it was quiet and I walked into her room to find her reading to her baby. I asked her what she was doing and she said, " Ella reading to her baby." She is my favorite:)
One of the best Las Vegas past times: The fountain and Garden at Bellagio. Seriously the best. We had a little family outing with the Davidson's last week to Bellagio. The girls had a blast and all Ella wanted to do was touch the shooting water. She thought it was the coolest.
The water wall inside. Hopefully no law suits were filed after the girls left puddles of water on the floors. I hope no innocent people were harmed by the mess we left behind.
5 comments:
Yes the bellagio is the best!!!!! We love to go there too :) The pictures of Ella reading to her baby are just addorable, she is getting so BIG!!!!
Wow reading already? :) Can't beat the Bellagio. So much to do in Vegas!
I am so jealous that your standing outside in just a long sleeve shirt. We are so bundled up when we go outside.
I love her headwrap!
you need to update your blog more ya slacker!!!!
Post a Comment