2.11.2009

I'm a big girl now!

We moved Ella to her big girl bed..... with a lot of hesitation on my part. She LOVES her bed, and I can't believe it took me so long to agree to it. I thought she would keep getting out when we tried to put her to bed but she hasn't. She has been so excited. The first day when we were putting it together she was in the room and was holding her stuffed Winnie the Pooh, she held him up and said, " Look pooh bear, look at Ella's new big girl bed!" Seriously cute. And the next morning when I went to get her out of bed (she has now figured out she can get out when she wakes up) she said to me, " Love my bed Momma." Stewart and I also love putting her to bed because we can sit with her on her bed and read to her, much easier on the back then sitting on the floor.

On another note we signed Ella up for a little tap and ballet class with her friend Elliot. My mom and I went to look for tap and ballet shoes Monday, and lets just say she has hardly taken them off. Even for nap time she like to wear them. I have yet to take pictures, you will have to just wait until her class starts. She also love her leotard. We will see how she does, I mean how well can a two year old do with listening and what not. I try and tell her to just tap her toe, but then she says, " no like this," and just goes crazy on the floor with her arms in the air. It is hilarious.

Other than that we have done nothing fun. Just same old stuff. We are having some winter weather.... and by winter weather I mean 50 degrees.But it has been really windy.So the park has been limited. We have been sticking to indoor activities like story time:)



Apparently she likes to stand like this. Two different day with two similar pictures:)

6 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Hooray for Ella! That's a big step. Pretty bed for such a pretty girl!

Allred Family said...

Yay, that is a big step!!!!! That bedding is addorable.....where did you get it??? She looks so happy on her new bed :)

stewart.shana.ella said...

We got her bedding at the great Target. I was so suprised to find such cute bedding there. But they have tuns of cute little girl bedding:)

Anonymous said...

First off I am in love with your header! Dont tell me you made it!
I love all the cute things she is saying. How fun! Her big girl bed is soo cute. Are you nervous she will roll off? I was thinking about what bed we will get Claire and I feel like the toddler beds only last a second and they need a bigger one. Even though it is closer to the floor. Let me know how she does. Not like I'm in a hurry... I have a whole year to figure it out.

anna banana said...

She is so darling with her tap shoes, I seriously want to come and watch. :) Super cute bedding!

Heckethorn PTO said...

Super Cute Bedding-You have to love Target!! She is such a big girl now-if they love their bed and you make a big deal of it they have a tendency to stay in it. Good Job! She is so stinkin cute!!!