6.19.2007

I'm a big girl now :)





Ok, so the first picture is Ella when I went to get her out of her crib this morning. Peeking over her bumper, waiting for Mom to come get her. The next pictures are just of her standing. She loves to hold on to things and stand up. She hasn't learned how to pull herself up so we have to help her out. But she can stay standing forever. Lately when you are next to her she grabs onto you and tries to stand. Or when you even touch her hands she pulls herself up. She has also learned how to scoot to get what she wants, she just pushes off with her feet. It's really cute. So, the last couple she is standing by the chest in our family room and decided to grab the pillow which caused her to tip over and the pillows landed right on top of her, with her little feet sticking out. I thought she would cry but I took the pillows off her face and she was smiling at me. Crazy baby.

No comments: