6.17.2007

Happy Fathers Day!

I thought I would just take a minute to tell Stewart Happy Fathers Day. He is such a great dad. He is always willing to help out with Ella whenever she needs it. He loves to play with Ella, and we are always fighting over who gets to get her out of her bed in the morning. It's always a race, I let him win sometimes:) It is so wonderful to see the two of them together, you can tell that Ella loves her daddy. She also has loved to give him kisses lately, her new thing she learned. He loves to take her swimming and she has loved that as well. Stewart is such an amazing father, he is such a great help to me when I need him and he never complains. He has been so involved with Ella, he always helps with bath time and bed time. Ella and I love him so much, and are so grateful for such a wonderful man in our lives. We all have a great time together and love being a little family. We can't imagine our lives before our beautiful daughter and count our blessings everyday that she is healthy and happy. Happy Fathers Day Stewart. Ella thinks your the best daddy ever:)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Christensen boys make great daddy's :)