Just a few random pictures- the first one is Ella riding our friends huge puppy(thats right, puppy) Bindi is 115 pounds and only like 6 months old. I do have to say she isn't the best guard dog, seeing how she is scared of Ella. The second is poor Ella trying to get some sleep in her car seat because we have been dragging her everywhere the last couple of days. Last but not least, Ella loving her new frog in the swimming pool at Andrew's farewell party last night. She loves to swim and doesn't care is the water is cold.
Tomorrow Ashlyn graduates from high school(crazy) so we will be out late, with family in town. Everyone wants to see Ella! Then tuesday morning we are off to utah. Andrew leaves to go into the MTC wednesday, so Ella won't catch a break until we get back. Her schedule is so out of whack with all these functions I feel so bad for her. She loves her sleep and when she doesn't get enough it's not a pretty sight. But she is the best baby and still does so well:)
2 comments:
I like the sleeping one!
that dog is massive!! i can't believe it's only a puppy! Ella looks so cute in the pool, off by her independent self. I wish we could've been at the farewell party, i bet it was a blast, but we're excited to see you soon!!
Post a Comment