We are so excited that summer time is here. Ella and I have been hanging out in the backyard. Ella loves to be outside. Although she is not so fond of the grass. I put a blanket down and set her on it and she still hated it. She cried, so I got her her little seat to sit in. She also enjoys it because we usually have a popsicle which she love ad I think it feels good on her gums. People think we are crazy to give her stuff so early, but I had it early on and hey what kid do you know doesn't like sugar. She also loves to hang out in just her diaper, which I think is really cute:) She has also been eating so, so so much better since her little teeth have come through. She love everything but green beans. Peas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, fruit, she loves it all. She has been doing great with her bottle too, I think it was hurting her to eat so she just decided that it wasn't worth it. But all is well now.
4.29.2007
Summer time!!!
We are so excited that summer time is here. Ella and I have been hanging out in the backyard. Ella loves to be outside. Although she is not so fond of the grass. I put a blanket down and set her on it and she still hated it. She cried, so I got her her little seat to sit in. She also enjoys it because we usually have a popsicle which she love ad I think it feels good on her gums. People think we are crazy to give her stuff so early, but I had it early on and hey what kid do you know doesn't like sugar. She also loves to hang out in just her diaper, which I think is really cute:) She has also been eating so, so so much better since her little teeth have come through. She love everything but green beans. Peas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, fruit, she loves it all. She has been doing great with her bottle too, I think it was hurting her to eat so she just decided that it wasn't worth it. But all is well now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i bet it's already getting crazy hot there! Ella looks like she's enjoying it, a popsicle on a summer day sounds perfect to me.
Post a Comment