4.21.2007

6 months old!!!



This has been a busy weeks for Ella, and needless to say an exhausting one for her parents. We started off the week with Ella learning how to suck on her feet- she has played with them for a while but just learned that they are a great new chew toy. She also had a runny nose and a fever this week, so I thought she was just sick. So Wednesday night she was up at least 15 times- which she has never done. She loves her sleep. She also has been a huge grump- but this morning I felt her gums and yes that's right Ms. Ella has a tooth. So cute. It has cut through her gums and the pearly white is starting to show. She has also pretty much mastered the whole sitting up thing. She even shakes her toys around and is still able to sit up. I can't believe how much she is growing and learning.

No comments: