4.26.2007

Just hanging out!



Sorry about the quality of the pictures, they are from my phone. I couldn't find the camera so the camera phone had to do. So, since Ella can sit up now she likes to sit in the bath and play and splash in the water. It is really cute. Then I went in to check on her during her morning nap and her mouth was wide open and her hands behind her head. I got a good laugh out of it. Today wasn't the best day for Ella, she had to get her three month shots and was not a happy camper. It was a dramatic thing for her. She hasn't gained to much weight and it 16 ponds 8 ounces and 27 inches long. Also, her one tooth got a friend and now she has both of her bottom teeth. Everyone is doing well, Stewart is going crazy with school and finals coming up. Lots of projects do. Ella and I don't see him too much, but maybe one day he will be done with school. Oh, the last picture is us at Danielle's baby shower and Ella thinks she is a big girl and can drink from cups. She goes to town and shakes if you take it away from her. Maybe I should put her formula in a cup and let her drink it:) She would be in heaven.

No comments: