6.27.2012

The great blog catch up

Phew...... I can officially say I am all caught up. Except for our fabulous family reunion to Yellowstone that we just go back from.

Here are a bunch of random pictures of our comings and goings the last little bit. I threw them all in one post so I could be done with trying to play catch up.

 Trying to wear these three out at the park
 Luke grabbed Ella's bear and made a run for it
 Such a boy. 
 Possible stuffed animal horder?
 Cousins at the park. I love how Ella is posed, so girly.
 Doesn't get much cuter than this
 Stewart's awesome grandpa Carl got the Distinguished Nevadan award. Pretty dang awesome. 
 Luke enjoying my mother's day chocolates
 We're awesome:)
 Al the Christensen cousins.... cutest kids ever
 Jake saying goodbye to Ella

 These kids love to swim, and we have been a lot. 
 Blueberry face

 On a date with this girl
 Staying up late with mom watching the original Parent trap
 At the end of May we went to Utah for my cousin Steven's wedding.

 Luke picked me a flower, gave it to me then took it back and stepped on it.
 Can you tell the kids love the park?

 Ella's hair is getting so long

 Loving the tiny shopping carts
 Someone still HATES nursery
 My cuties
Anna's baby shower to celebrate her little girl

2 comments:

kyland ericka allyson ruby stella ❤ said...

Love that you guys watched the orginal parent trap that's one of my faves!

anna banana said...

1 - I love that sass face of Ella's with the watermelon picture

2 - Love Luke taking the flower back and stepping on it

3 - Thanks for the amazing shower!

4 - Nice work on getting caught up, impressive!