The end of March (I think), Anna was nice enough to lets us crash at her house once again. Ashlyn and Brysen went with the kids and I, we had a few funs days with nothing really scheduled.
My dare devil. Pretty sure he would have jumped off the boy's top bunk if I wouldn't have taken down the ladder.
Cousins
Jake and Ella
Love all these cute kids
We walked down to the beach to let the kids release some energy
Four kids trying to go down the slide
I wish I could squeeze these two to death... lol. They are just to cute.
We went to Disneyland
And this is how Luke felt about it. He is a thrill seeker for sure.
Again, I just want to squeeze their cuteness.
These two are best buds when they are together.
They loves to hold hands
Thanks for letting us invade your house Anna!



















1 comment:
Such fun memories! Sometimes having the posts be months later is fun, its like yeah remember how great that was!
Post a Comment