

In August we headed north for the Stewart family reunion. We were able to stay with one of my most favorite people, my grandma. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. We were able to spend some time with her and then on saturday we went to lagoon with Stewart's family. I hadn't been there in years and it was a total blast. We rode rides and took advantage of then nice water park they have. Ella loved ALL the rides, she is a little dare devil sometimes. I love that about her.

My loves.

Stewart and Lowell rode this cannon thing that shoots you really high. It was crazy, but they both loved it.


My cute little 15 year old. Haha.
Check out Ella's face. She is really annoyed with her brother.
Luke is ready to go shooting with Daddy.


I drove the whole way home, and listened to my headphones instead of listening to disney movies.



2 comments:
I am sad we missed the reunion. Looks like you guys had a fun time!
looks like so much fun i am jealous you got to go visit grandma :)
Post a Comment