9.21.2011

Back to School

(Ella wanted to take the one of Stew and I, and of course the sweet ones of me)
Ella started preschool again this year, and is loving it so far. The week before she started Stew and I took her to an open house to meet her teacher and on a little date. I love spending one on one time with my girl and she was in pure heaven with all attention on her. She wanted to go to Olive garden and after her open house we hit up yougurtland.
All these pictures are the morning of Ella's first day.
Self portraits on the way to school!

She is growing up too fast, and looked adorable on her first day to school.
My little cuties in the bath.

3 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

So fun to see your updates! The braid in Ella's hair is so cute! Lagoon is so much funner with kids. It's fun experiencing it through their eyes. (Even if it is a pretty dingy place!)

anna banana said...

She is so grown up! I cant believe it! I love your new header :)

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

so cute she is so darling i love her