This year for the fourth we swam and had a barbecue (two actually, one with my family and another with Stew's)
It was so fun to just hang out and swim ALL day long. Ella was in the pool from 10:30-5:30, she even ate lunch on the step. She had the time of her life.
Ella loves to jump off the wall into the pool, Luke enjoyed lounging around and eating.
Ella really is such a fish, I start to worry that she swims so long she is going to get tired and drowned- but she insists swimming doesn't make her tired.
That night we headed over to Thom and Kathryn's for our second BBQ, swimming and some fireworks. Ella had fun but then resorted to sitting on Great grandma's lap when the loud ones went off.
The pool is pretty awesome, it has a shark tank in the middle which was a big hit for all the kids. It also has a sweet slide that Ella braved twice. She is so little that the first time she went she started out sitting up and Stewart said when she came down she was on her tummy and her legs came out first. Hahaha...oops. But she wanted to go again the next morning and I laugh whenever I look at the picture of her coming out:)
We had fun lounging by the pool, mostly I lounged by the pool because I get the worst anxiety when it come to public pools. I hate to think about all the stuff that's in the water. Thanks to Kathryn who kept Luke over night so we could enjoy the pool and not be chasing him everywhere. He swam at night and then we put him to bed at Kathryn's. It was nice. Thanks to the Compton's, Horns and Davidson's for the fun time:)




















No comments:
Post a Comment