We have an official walker! Luke started taking steps on February 25th and this was taken tonight. He has made great progress and walks all over the place. He is still crawling as well but walking just as much. Ella told me he can't walk everywhere yet because he has, "fat, wobbly legs:)" Ella is his biggest fan and if you are in the room when he is walking she will make sure you stop what you are doing to watch him and will yell, " good job buddy, or yay Lukers." I love when babies first start walking, it is pretty much the cutest thing to watch. I love how Luke balances himself with his arms. Good job little man we are so proud of you, even though you walking makes me sad.
3 comments:
That is seriously so cute!!! I can't believe he is walking! (Was Ella as early of a walker?) Yeah, pretty much one of the cutest things to see!
He looks darling! He is so big! I was just looking at his birth story pics earlier today and I cant believe that he is walking, seems like yesterday!
so cute, i love when he walks sideways :)
Post a Comment