She loves the mannequins at old navy.... especially the dog. The only dog's Ella likes are either stuffed or plastic but that is not what this post is about so moving on. So we are at old navy one day and she tell Stewart, "OK I am going to stand up here and you pretend that I am a mannequin and not Ella." I don't know about you but I can hardly tell the difference.
And on another completely unrelated note Ella has asked us to change her name, and not just call her this name but change it forever so now I have a daughter named flower. Flower Hazel Christensen, I guess it will take some getting used too:)
3 comments:
OH MY! My little sister does this SAME THING! She always asks me to take pictures of her with the Old Navy mannequins and she pets the dog on the way in and on the way out! So silly!
Which one is Ella?...I mean flower?
Cracks me up!
Post a Comment