1.16.2011

Ten months!


I can't believe Lucas is going to be ten months in a few days:( I wish I could just freeze my little kids and keep them small. He is too close to a year old and I just don't like it.
At ten months:
-You are such a BOY!!! Busy, busy and you like to climb on things (as you can see in the pictures)
-You have to keep busy and are always looking around for what to do next
-You wave bye, bye and still just say baba and dada
-You love to clap and do it constantly
-Your favirote room in the house is your sisters room (who you just adore- she can get you to laugh so hard)
-Your starting to just eat what we do. You had spaghetti for the first time last week and you LOVED it. You leaned over and ate it right off your tray like a dog.
-You are ALWAYS happy and always smiling
-You love to sleep and when 6:30 hits you get pretty crabby
-We love you little man and you keep us entertained
-Wearing a lot of 18-24 month stuff
-Love your bath and try and climb in when your sister takes a bath
-Starts dancing when he hears music
-You have three teeth and the fourth has almost broke through


He has started making the funniest faces when the flash goes off on the camera resulting in some pretty dang funny pictures

I wish I had an after picture but we were too busy videoing it:)


My two crazies

Not one normal face in any of these pictures- he thinks he is so funny and once the light goes on he makes this face:) Don't mind the curious George tattoo- Ella had one on and wanted Luke to match.

I'm so proud:)


Mr giant hands0 we get lots of comments on his large hands which most people call paws

More lovely faces and he is always climbing on his sisters chair and now climbs on it to get onto the couch

The cute little guy asleep:) Which is the only time he sits still

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh shana! He is soo darling!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

ohh i love him, all those pics of him are darling! i love his funny faces :)

Emily Harkness said...

What a little ham!

anna banana said...

I feel like I say this on every Luke post, but that smile with the curious george tatoo, IS TO DIE FOR!

The making of wonderful hilarious wedding videos, I tell ya.