Seriously when did I get so old. Ella started preschool this year and she is LOVING it. She asks me everyday if it is her day for school. She wishes is was 7 days a week, not 2. The first day I dropped her off she just ran in and sat down and didn't even say goodbye- just a little wave was all I got. Her teacher is Miss Kristie and she is fabulous. And there are only 6 kids in Ella's class, which I love. We have probably played school everyday since she started. She tells me her favorite times at school are snack time and when they play outside (yes I guess it starts this early:) Oh and she says she likes learning things too:) But that is third on the list.

I love how her backpack is bigger than her!

Every week they learn about a letter and a number. This week was number 2 and letter B. So they made Baker hats and baked banana chip muffins. It was so cute when i went to get her and they all the kids had these baker hats on.
3 comments:
So darling! Jake wants to Skype with Ella he told me yesterday. :) When could we schedule that for?
she is such a doll i love her and its so cute that she loves school so much :)
preschool?! i can't believe it! she is such a cute girl. glad she is enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment