10.03.2010

It's been a while

I'm getting worse at updating my blog. I have so much to update and not so much time:) So for now I leave you with this:

As I look at pictures of Luke I can see so much of Ella. I have had a lot of people tell me they don't think they look too much alike. I think they forget what Ella looked like as a baby. When I go through pictures I can always think of a picture I have of Ella as a baby that looks exactly like the pictures I am looking at of Luke. Like why do my children look like pirates.... pretty much all they need is an eye patch.




3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

love your little pirates and can't believe how much they look alike :) so darling

Lambeth Family said...

HA!! Totally look alike. Cute!!

anna banana said...

They look so similar in those pictures! Love the eye patch look!