
Miss Ella is such a funny girl. Sometimes I just never know what she will say. It is really crazy how kids are like sponges and just suck everything in.
I can't believe how much she is learning in sunbeams. I am so thankful for her wonderful teacher Sister Fischer. She is a great teacher and Ella has learned so much in the few short weeks she has been in there. This last Sunday Ella learned about how she had a spirit body in Heaven and then when she came to earth she got her body. I love when she tells me about what she has learned. I am really surprised about how much she pays attention.
Well, with all this learning comes questions. All week she has been asking me, " How do we get back to Heaven Mom." Well I spare her most the details for now and just tell her that when Heavenly Fatter decides it is time for us to come back to Heaven we will go back to . So at FHE this week we were talking and Ella asked how we get home to Heavenly Father, I just gave me usual answer and she said, "oh, we will go the the airport and fly home to Heavenly Father." She was very excited about it- pretty funny. Kids are to smart. I sure love my little one.
3 comments:
she is so cute :) i just love her! she is so funny
Oh that is funny! Ha!!
It is so fun to watch them learn and grow, you will just love the next couple of years, children are amazing.
Post a Comment