1.17.2010

Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Years

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We had a delicious dinner with the Christensen's and hung out for a bit and then it was off to my mom's to stay the night. Christmas morning was a blast and Ella loved all of her gifts. Everyone she opened up she wanted to take out of the package and play with. Of course she was spoiled:) We hung out all day and my mom made a wonderful Christmas dinner and we just relaxed. It was a great day!


Ella decided this year she wanted to make rice krispies for Santa. Of course Santa loved that, I heard they are his favorite:)

Opening her Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve.

Putting out Santa's yummy treats

Santa even stopped by Grammy's- Ella must have been a really good girl!

One of her favorite presents- a crawling baby

All her presents:) She is in love with her kitchen! Everyday she makes me cookies, eggs, or whatever she throws together.

I hardly took any pictures on Christmas morning. It was just so fun how excited Ella was about everything I forgot to pick up my camera

New Year's Eve we headed up to the cabin with my family. We had a great time relaxing and playing in the snow. Ella really loves the snow, she would play all day if I let her.

Ella knows how to party

Crazy Ella.... funny thing is my friend has a little girl with curly hair and when I took Ella's hair out of her braids she looked at it and said, " now my hair looks like Claire's hair:)" Who knew kids paid so much attention!

Enjoying the snow


Up and down the hill for some sweet sledding



Stew taught Kyle how to snowboard

Ella decided she needed a beanie and that she would snowboard in the cabin like her dad. She ran around for ever pretending:)

My hot husband... love him.

3 comments:

anna banana said...

Love the pic of her eating the rice krispies. :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ha! It does look like claire's hair... How funny is she!

Lambeth Family said...

I love that hair picture. Looks like a good holiday season.