2.14.2008

CHILD ABUSE?

So, first of all before I get into why we are mean parents.... isn't this the cutest coat ever!!! I got it at Gap for a steal. It will fit her next year and I couldn't leave it in the store. I want it in my size..... but I feel like that about most of her clothes:)


So, after almost 16 months of trying to convince Stewart to let me pierce Ella's ears he gave in. I LOVE it. She did great, and it was over really fast. Seriously cried for like a minute and then was so excited about all the jewelry in the store. I did feel bad but I am glad that I did it. I can't believe how good she did. We also bought her some cute necklaces that she loves...... because we felt bad:( And you can tell she didn't care much at all- chillin in her chair, drinking her milk

This is our crazy sleeper. We are going to need to upgrade her soon. She seriously is a nutty sleeper.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude sooooo cute! so we need to plan a day so you can come with me and we'll do both my girls! (i have never asked j what he thinks but i think it is adoreable!!!!!)i think its better to do it young because then they wont remember it! Ella is sooo cute! we can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Loves and drive safe!

Libby said...

very cute! what a big girl she is! so tough! i remember begging my parents to let me get my ears pierced. finally they gave in at the old age of five! i still remember the night :)!

Anonymous said...

good thing he finally gave in, because she looks SOOOO cute. and the jacket is pretty cute too.:)

Unknown said...

How cute! I love how little girls look with earrings. I've told Nate I will do our little girl (if we ever had one)

Alexis said...

Cute jacket and cute earrings! You guys are horrible, mean parents, but at least Ella is adorable. :) JK

Anonymous said...

yeh you need to post the pics from the corral! seriously they were too funny ya got to do it!

Danielle said...

awww, she's a little sparkle ear! It looks great on her, i was wondering if you were gonna do that. And i totally love the coat! Seriously, there should be a place that makes kids clothes in adult sizes!! They are stinkin' adorable!