8.21.2013

Las Vegas Ragnar and Color me Rad

 Just because they are so cute, I love these two!






 In November we ran the Las Vegas Ragnar. I was dreading it but had more fun than I thought I would and was grateful in the end Stewart talked me into it. It was FREEZING in Vegas the weekend of the Ragnar and it actually snowed on us at the start of the race. And it was so cold all weekend, my first fun for 40 plus mile and hour winds that I ran into for six miles. Good times!

 Our team was the Runger Games!

 Our van, we were so happy when we had all finished our final legs. In total my legs were a little over 19 miles. 

 After the race we fueled up at Denny's. It tasted so delish!!


The weekend after the Ragnar we did the Color me Rad. The kids had a great time and Ella ran a good amount of the race. 

 After the race






1 comment:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

Finally sheesh :) love all the updates of your cute family! Can't wait to see all the rest