Ahh! I am so behind on this blog. Part of me wants to just say forget it, and not worry about updating it anymore. I just can't do it, it's my way of journaling. So , here we go.
In June, we headed to Yellowstone with my Dad's side of the family. Everyone was able to go to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. I was so excited to go, and remember loving Yellowstone as a kid. It did not disappoint and I loved every minute spent with my family. I wish we could see them all more but such is life. I am grateful we were able to celebrate my Grandma, one of the best women I know. And a big thank you to my aunt, Kathleen who put it all together and grocery shopped and got us all set up. It was a fabulous week, and lots of memories were made. Luke is still asking to go back.
Luke and B at the end of our hike to Fairy Falls
Fishing in Yellowstone park
Luke on Uncle Dale's boat, he loved it.
My Aunt Kathleen's family
My Grandma with most the grand and great grand children minus a few
I love my grandma!!
Sisters
More from our hike at Fairy Falls
Ella enjoying a huckleberry shake
Catching tad poles by Mack's Inn
Ella and Mikey
We took Ella horseback riding, she loved every minute. She did fall off her horse, Shadow but got right back on
Henry's Lake with Maddie. My kids love, love my cousins
We got a canoe and floated down Mack's inn river. Ella caught this fish on her own and the hook was stuck right in the eye. She was saying, "it's so gross," over and over. I think she is traumatized from this.
On our way back to Utah we stopped by Bear World, we all had a great time.
And some, random out of order pictures from the trip.







































2 comments:
so cute and so fun, i miss it already and i am ready to go back again too :)
Looks like it was an awesome trip! I would love to visit Yellowstone with my kids.
Post a Comment