6.04.2011

Smarty Pants!

(At the beginning of the year.She has grown so much.)

My aDORable preschool graduate
Doing her part and being a little shy about it.
Ella's class
Dylan, Ellie, Rex, Ella, Nathan and Brooklyn
Miss Kristi, aka the best teacher in the whole world
Luke LOVED the graduation. Laughing and smiling pointing to Ella when they sang.
One of their cute little songs

Grammy
Grandma Christensen

Ellie, Ella and Brooklyn (Ella's buddies)
All graduated (which she was really sad about)
James, Ashlyn and B

I can't believe Ella is getting so big. Her preschool graduation melted my heart. It was the cutest little thing ever. She is so sad school is over and still wishes she could go even in the summer. I am so grateful we found such a great teacher and one Ella just loved. I am so sad she will not be doing preschool next year after ten years. Ella learned so much this year, sometimes I can't believe how fast they learn and everything they pick up. One of my favorites is seeing her write her whole name out. She is so proud. She has even started reading cute little books. She has grown and learned so much this year. Even though she is MORE than ready for kindergarten I get to keep her home one more year since her birthday is in October. And i am secretly so HAPPY. I get to keep her one more year before she heads to school for FOREVER. I need it for me, especially since it is my first baby. So I am happy she has one more year of preschool.

Miss Kristi said something at graduation that I am trying hard to remember. These little people are so special and we need to remember they will be fine. One little girl had boots on and she said, if she wants to wear boots in the summer, she will be fine. If they want to wear sandals in the summer, guess what, they will be fine. If they want to color their hippo purple, it's Fine and guess what it is beautiful to them. And, it is ok to color outside the lines. So, I am trying to correct Ella less and let her discover what is beautiful to her.

1 comment:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

So proud of miss ella she is so smart :)she was so cute at her graduation