4.13.2011

Girls Trip 2011: San Francisco


We were able to leave the husbands and kids for a few days and escape to San Francisco. It was HEAVEN.
Anna took these two photos.... obviously. The one above was taken while doing what we do best, shopping. And to make it even better we are in Anthropology. Love that store.
The In laws. Bahaha.
Erika and I are very proud to be left handed. Can you tell?
Anna and I after we walked up a very steep street. You get a great work out in San Fran:)
Lombard Street
Ahhhh! The Spa, heaven on earth.
We did a little shopping..... ok we did A LOT of shopping.
Classic trolley car picture
Golden Gate Bridge
Out at Alcatraz. It was awesome.... and a little creepy but fun.
Maybe I shouldn't have smiled in this picture...oh well.
Coit tower.

We had such an amazing trip. A huge thanks to my wonderful mother in law for making it possible. It helps to get away so you can get some sanity back. It was nice for a few days to have no schedule, eat when i wanted, not think about bedtime, and not have to pack snacks everywhere I went.





3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

so jealous looks like it was so much fun :)

Alexis said...

Is it okay if I am a little jealous? It looks like you guys had SO MUCH fun!

anna banana said...

Lets go back.