2.19.2011

A day in the life of Luke.....


My cute lil' man is eleven months today. What! I hate it. So instead of the normal monthly post I am going to list all the reasons this not so little guy is a pill:) And a complete busy body.
- Literally can NOT sit still
-All doors (especially bathroom doors) must remain shut at all times or he will make his way to his favorite place, the toilet. Which he has been known to play in. Thank goodness Ella is good at flushing the toilet.
- He likes to open all cupboards and take things out
-Shuts himself in rooms by closing the door then sits in front of it and cries. The other day I was getting ready and thank goodness i was in my room with him because he shut my door then the little pill locked it.
- Spits his food out as soon as he is done, and it goes EVERYWHERE. Or he swats at the spoon.
-Can open draws and pulls thing out. He loves our junk draw- he can't even see he just reached over and pulls things out.
-GRINDS his teeth (drives me crazy)
-Thinks "no" is so funny. Or he will burst into tears. Depends on his mood I guess.
-Has been leaving tuns of bite marks on his crib- his tops teeth are going to be tiny is he keeps this up. Ella did it a few times as a baby but there are at least 20 marks where he has dug his teeth in.
-Did I mention he never sit still:)
-He can get lids open- no the kind that unscrew but like lids on baby puffs and such.
-Carries everything in his mouth like a puppy dog
- I love my busy little man. Happy eleven months.

7 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Yes, I think I'll take my non-mobile 6 month old any day...although he will not be non-mobile for long...these busy days are just around the corner for me. Hang in there! It's a good thing Luke is so darn cute!!!

Kelly Pia said...

Shana he is so cute! Bentley was busy too, but I think Luke is even busier. Good luck with that! :)

Adam and Ashley said...

Love the business, just gets even busier when those boys get older. Hesston loved to eat his crib too and the rail looks really trashed. But before it go way way bad, I wrapped it with fabric to help protect it, just a little advice. I can't believe he is almost a year.

Lambeth Family said...

He is sooo FLIPPIN CUTE!!!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

haha oh i love him and how busy he is! they need to stop growing up to fast! next time you update for his months he will be a year NOOOOOO :)

anna banana said...

Ahhh look you are so handsome! And I love a nice busy boy!

carly said...

he is TOO cute. :)