11.21.2010

Halloween



The two chums:)
Apparently Luke likes sitting on millions of "baby" pumpkins
Ella rode this swing like three times. She loved it.

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I just love this time of the year. Ella had a great time picking out her baby pumpkin and one for Luke as well.
Luke is just a happy, go lucky guy. He is wonderful and loves to go.

Halloween: We went to the trunk or treat with the Davidson's and then hit up my mom's.Ella was a ballerina and Luke was a sock monkey. Ella got way too much candy and hasn't asked for any of it. She doesn't really care for sweets that much, it is pretty funny. I'm sure soon enough she will appreciate her candy:) Stewart has eaten it all, and I'm happy to report I have even steered clear of it as well.
Here is Luke the sock monkey and Kyle and a gorilla.
The sock monkey and the gnome (nolan)



My adorable ballerina:) We put mascara on her, and lets just say she has the most killer lashes. They seriously look like eyelash extensions. Lucky girl. She was pretty happy to wear make-up.

2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

I love the sock monkey costume!!! So cute!

anna banana said...

The gorilla picture is scary! And therefore hilarious!