6.10.2009

Subway Hike: 2009

Two weekends ago we headed up to Zion with some friends and went on the subway hike. We only took a few pictures but oh well. We had a great time this year and the weather was perfect. It is a 9 mile hike all in back country and you have to get a permit to do it. You hike down into slot canyons and then you swim through the canyons in freezing cold water (thank goodness for wet suits.) It has a few parts that you repel. We were pretty sore the second day but it was all worth it:)



4 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

I want to go with you next time you do this :]

Lambeth Family said...

I absolutely love how adventureous you two are! That place is sweet!!

Anonymous said...

oh, fun! i love hiking!

anna banana said...

I wish i could have gone along...maybe next year!