5.04.2009



On a whim I decided to chop off Ella's hair. A cute little bob! I was sick of her not being able to wear it down because it was sooo STRINGY. I cut a little more than two inches off the back. Now I am having a little remorse about it. She does look DARLING but like such a little girl. I just keep hoping it will thicken up......... maybe one day.

4 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

K love the hair! I couldn't read anything because it was all in symbols :) How are you doing? Seriously it has been WAY too long since we got together! WE should plan something this summer! Maybe a cabin trip? take a look at your guys calendar and we can set something up! Talk to you soon!

Lambeth Family said...

She looks just like her mama. Cute. I remeber I had to keep doing that to kylee's hair. It kept growing funny. And Skylar, well, she has just always had lots of hair.

Heckethorn PTO said...

English please!!! LOL.

stewart.shana.ella said...

It comes up fine on all our computers:)