7.17.2007

These are a few of my favirote things




Ella has decided that she is not a fan of baby food- any of it. Not fruits or veggies. I don't know what the deal is. She loves big people food, and anything that she can feed herself. So we are trying some new things out. She has had a banana, pb&j, mixed frozen veggies, mac and cheese, ect! I bought a grinder today and tried to give her what we had for dinner, which was stir fry and let me say, she's not a fan. I looked online and there are tuns of things that she can have. Grilled cheese, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, egg yoaks, pasta, waffles, pancakes and much more. So we will see how it goes. She is just so independent, and likes to feed herself. I was suprised that anything cooked in cows milk she can actually have, so that is sweet. She likes big girl food:) Lucky me! She is eight months and is going to be having pancakes and egg yokes for breakfast. Secondly, she loves her rubber duckie. Seriously, she will not let it go the entire time she is in her bath and when it floats away she tries to grab it. Yes, this has resulted in a few face plants into the water. But to her it is totally worth it if she has her duck in the end. Thirdly, this girl can not be stopped when it comes to standing. Saturday, I walked into her room to find her standing up looking at me, she had pulled herself up. Now she will pull herself up on anything that is short or sturdy enough. She pulls herself up on us all the time. She will also stick her butt in the air with her face on the floor with her legs staight like she is trying to stand but her upper body just isn't cooperating. She also thinks when she is walking holding on our finger she can just let go, even when she is holding onto the couch, crazy women. Other than that we are looking forward to Saturday when we head to Newport Beach for a week. We are going with Stewart's family and I am planning on hanging out at the beach all day, we will see if our little bug will let that happen. Maybe I can dig her a sand crib, probably not:)

No comments: