
Ella has the cutest sleeping positions. She is settling in for a long night sleep. Last night she slept from 7pm until 7:30am. It was great. Mom just needs to adjust to that. The picture below it one of her
favorite little blankets. She puts it right next to her face when she gets tired, she loves to rub stuff against her face.
2 comments:
You're so lucky! You can get all the sleep in the world! So I figured out how you made your page so cute. . .so, I copy catted you. I hope you don't hate me for it. I couldn't resist! Love ya!
This is a real cool idea and I love all the pictures. It is nice to see so many since I haven't seen her yet. It makes me even more excited to have a baby cuz I am WAY nervous still.
Post a Comment